Our Commitment to Safety
We recognize times have changed and priorities have shifted. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our team and patients.
With this in mind, we are happy to share the additional steps we are taking to make every visit as safe as possible. These actions are incremental to our normal standards of care and meet or exceed both OSHA and ADA guidelines for dentistry.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect. This is a part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times.
We are in this together, and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced team training in awareness and prevention
- Daily health checks of our team
- Personal hygiene standards
- Anti-viral, fluid resistant uniforms
- Antimicrobial rinses used before every procedure
- Temperature check upon arrival
- Screening questions 48 hour before appointment and on time of arrival
- Hand sanitation stations and masks required in the office
- Streamlined reception area N95 and ASTM Level 3 masks
- HEPA air filtration
- Hypochlorous acid diffusing throughout the day to reduce covid-sars aerosols
WHAT’S WITH THE MIST?
- We are misting HOCl in the air treatment areas and common areas
- HOCl is hypochlorous acid that is a registered disinfectant against SARS-CoV2 virus AND aerosols
- It is non-toxic to your skin or eyes
- It is found in eye drops and sprayed on fruits and vegetables and now used to “fog” airplanes and commercial space
- It is 70-80 times more effective than chlorine bleach