Look no further than Dr. Catherine Cech, dentist in Manchester, for all your general dentistry needs. While preventive dentistry is key to a healthy smile, restorative service are often necessary. Cosmetic needs are important to self-image. Find your perfect treatment plan with Dr. Cech and her skilled team.
Prevention is Best
Ben Franklin wrote that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. While tradition says her wrote this regarding fire, it certainly applies to your oral health, too. Dr. Catherine Cech recommends that each patient come to her office every 6 months for a cleaning to remove plaque and tartar and a check-up to look for cavities, gum disease, oral cancer, bite problems and deteriorating restorations.
It’s great advice and so easy to follow as Dr. Cech and her team make visits comfortable, pain-free and centered on your specific needs. Also, she offers preventive measures such as TMJ therapy, sports mouthguards, fluoride treatments and plastic sealants. And, her digital X-rays and Diagnodent cavity detection system are second to none in finding the smallest of problems at the earliest, and most treatable, stages.
Restoration is a Necessity
People who do not experience some type of oral health problem are few and far between. The Centers for Disease Control Estimates that almost 30 percent of Americans between the ages of 20 and 44 have untreated dental cavities.
Dr. Cech encourages treating cavities and gum disease as soon as possible and offers restorative dental services for even complex issues such as tooth replacement and dental abscess. Your emergency dentist in Mancester and her team deliver:
- Tooth-colored fillings for metal-free repair
- CEREC same-day porcelain crowns to restore heavily damaged teeth quickly
- Emergency dental services for toothaches and oral injuries
- Laser and antibiotic gum disease therapy to remove infection and heal gum tissue
- Wand anesthesia for needle-free procedures
- Dentures to replace some or all teeth
- Bridgework for replacement of one, two or more teeth in a row
- Dental implants, today’s strongest and most naturally-functioning tooth replacement
- Root canal therapy to heal infection and protect remaining tooth structure
- Extractions for wisdom teeth and teeth that cannot be restored
Cosmetics are Important, Too
A beautiful smile is a happy smile. Dr. Cech honors the aesthetic goals of patients with chipped, misaligned or stained teeth with aesthetic treatments well-suited to individual appearance and preference. Included in the menu are:
- Composite resin bonding for color-matched repair of small defects
- Professional at-home teeth whitening to brighten discolored tooth enamel by several shades of color
- Porcelain veneers to disguise and strengthen teeth with dark stains, hairline cracks and other aesthetic problems
Come See Dr. Cech
Dr. Cech has extensive education credentials, professional associations and experience. Most notably, she spent 5 years working in a not for profit dental clinic which provided numerous and varied dental services to a wide clinic base. This invaluable training has given Dr. Cech a passion for general dentistry that is anything but general.